Last Updated on April 22, 2020 by Shevy
*This post contains some affiliate links in which I may earn a commission at no extra cost to you.*
What Is Micellar Water?
Before we get into the benefits and how to use Garnier micellar water let me briefly explain what it is. In my own words, micellar water is like a multi-purpose cleansing liquid with great health benefits. By that I mean, it contains ingredients beneficial to the skin and doesn’t strip it of its moisture.
This is probably attributed to the fact that it does not contain any sulphates or parabens. Unlike some of the facial cleansers that tend to leave your face feeling dry.
It is called micellar water because it contains micelles which are tiny balls of cleansing oil molecules. Those molecules naturally attract dirt and oil as well as it keeps the skin clean, hydrated and healthy.
Although its been around for some time, it somewhat became popular in 2019, where every beauty brand made their own version. Since that, everyone has been adding it to their daily skincare routine.
What It Does
- Removes makeup without rubbing
- Cleanse without rinsing
- Refresh without residue
The brand now has 3 different selections of micellar water since its inception as follows:
- All-in-1 Mattifying which removes makeup, cleanses and purifies pores
- All-in-1 Waterproof which removes waterproof makeup, cleanses and soothes
- All-in-1 (the original one) which removes makeup, cleanses and soothes
How To Use Garnier Micellar Water (How I Use It)
- As a deep cleanse to remove dirt
- To remove makeup, eyeshadows, foundation, heavy makeup you name it
- Sometimes oil from my hair gets on my face so I use Garnier Micellar water to remove it
- As a refresher whenever my face needs it
You may also be interred in: How To Make It Last With Shea Moisture
There you have it! Everything you need to know about Garnier Micellar water, its uses and benefits for your skin.19
Hi! I’m Shevy! I’m the Founder and Managing Editor of Travel Beauty Blog and I’ve been blogging since 2016. I am also the owner of Shevy Digital, a Content Marketing Agency where I lend my years of expertise to established entrepreneurs through consultations and strategy sessions.