What Is Micellar Water?
Before we get into the benefits and how to use Garnier micellar water let me briefly explain what it is. In my own words, micellar water is like a multi-purpose cleansing liquid with great health benefits. By that I mean, it contains ingredients beneficial to the skin and doesn’t strip it of its moisture.
This is probably attributed to the fact that it does not contain any sulphates or parabens. Unlike some of the facial cleansers that tend to leave your face feeling dry.
We are a participant in various affiliate marketing programs and may earn a commission for any purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you. Read full disclosure here.
It is called micellar water because it contains micelles which are tiny balls of cleansing oil molecules. Those molecules naturally attract dirt and oil as well as it keeps the skin clean, hydrated and healthy.
Although its been around for some time, it somewhat became popular in 2019, where every beauty brand made their own version. Since that, everyone has been adding it to their daily skincare routine.
Related: The Best And My Favorite Fall Lipstick Colors
What It Does
- Removes makeup without rubbing
- Cleanse without rinsing
- Refresh without residue
The brand now has 3 different selections of micellar water since its inception as follows:
- All-in-1 Mattifying which removes makeup, cleanses and purifies pores
- All-in-1 Waterproof which removes waterproof makeup, cleanses and soothes
- All-in-1 (the original one) which removes makeup, cleanses and soothes
Related: The Most Amazing Benefits Of The Skin And Lip Moisturizer By Cel
How To Use Garnier Micellar Water (How I Use It)
- As a deep cleanse to remove dirt
- To remove makeup, eyeshadows, foundation, heavy makeup you name it
- Sometimes oil from my hair gets on my face so I use Garnier Micellar water to remove it
- As a refresher whenever my face needs it
You may also be interred in: How To Make It Last With Shea Moisture
There you have it! Everything you need to know about Garnier Micellar water, its uses and benefits for your skin.
Last Updated on 4 months by Shevy
Hi! I’m Shevy! I’m the Founder and Managing Editor of Travel Beauty Blog est. 2016. I am also the Founder of Shevy Digital Marketing Agency where I work with new and upcoming entrepreneurs and bloggers.