Last Updated on August 27, 2020 by Shevy
*I earn a small commission if you purchase through any of my links at no extra cost to you*
Things To Do For Fall
This list of 25 fun things to do for fall this year is guaranteed to make the festive season a memorable one for you. As you know its sweater weather, comfort food and everything pumpkin spice season. These are just some of the things to get excited for so feel free to add your favourite activities to your bucket list.
Related: 5 Great Ways To Spend The Holidays This Year
25 Cheap And Fun Things To Do For Fall This Year
- Drink pumpkin spice latte or have pumpkin spice cookies, yogurt or ice cream. Of course I was going to start with this one because drinking lattes is a daily ritual for me.
- Collect fall leaves especially the colourful ones.
- Bring out all your sweaters, cardigans, chunky knits and other warm clothing since you are going to. need them more than ever.
- Go apple picking at an apple orchard.
- Head over to a pumpkin patch to handpick your own pumpkins.
- Cozy your home with some fall decor. Add throw pillow and blankets to your sofa and light up some cinnamon candles.
- In addition to #6, make your own potpourri with spices, cloves, nutmeg, orange peel and pinecones. You can display them in a bowl as fall decor.
- Have a hot cup of apple cider or hot chocolate while reading a good book.
- Carve your own pumpkins.
- Roast the pumpkin seeds you carved out of your pumpkins and have it as a snack.
- Visit a farmer’s market and stock up on fresh fall produce.
- Take an evening stroll outside to enjoy the cool, refreshing air.
- Go wine tasting – the vineyards are beautiful at this time of year.
- Attend a fall fair/festival in the community. Enjoy what’s left of the good weather before winter sets in.
- Bake a pumpkin pie/bread or support a local bakery by having it there instead.
- Go hiking in the mountains with family while playing board games and a game of cards.
- Make caramel apples.
- Enjoy a beach bonfire with some friends and roast marshmallows or make s’mores.
- Visit a corn maze.
- Host a thanksgiving dinner.
- Make a list of all the things you are thankful for.
- Go for a long drive or mini road trip and admire the scenery. Alternatively you can visit a city you always wanted to or go to the countryside.
- Make popcorn and cuddle up while watching a movie.
- Have a picnic at a local park and carry your autumn treats.
- Start shopping for Christmas.
Related: This Years Christmas Gift Guide For Her
That’s it for my list of 25 cheap and fun things to do for fall this year. Let me know which ones you are up for trying or will be adding to your bucket list. If you have any other plans other than what are listed here please do share them with me.0