Last Updated on
Been Loving Shirt Dresses For A Minute Now
Shirt dresses are so easy going and fun to wear that I can wear them almost everyday. Anything that requires little styling I am all for it. Shirt dresses can take you from casual settings on a Friday straight into business meeting mode on Monday.
Well not literally but you know what I mean. The more I tried to stay away from purchasing floral prints, embroidery and stripes, the more they keep finding their way into my wardrobe lol.
Shirt Dresses And How To Wear Them:
- With a narrow belt to enhance your shape and show off your figure.
- Sneakers, ballerina flats or strappy sandals if you are going for a casual look.
- Heels, wedges or mules for a more elegant or day look.
- Over a pair of denim shorts if it is too short to wear on its own or leggings if your legs feel bare.
- Layer with a blazer to wear to a business meeting or casual Friday at the office.
- You can layer a sweater over your shirt dress to make it look like a skirt.
- Knee-high or ankle boots for a boho or chic look.
- Last but not least, remember to wear fun accessories such as a scarf, sunglasses, straw hat, statement necklace or a bag with your outfit.
Check out my other Embroidery Stripe Shirt Dress that I wore in a previous post. This one that I am wearing is really light-weight and comfy and I got it from Forever21 including the matching pom pom earrings.
I love the cold-shoulder extra wide sleeves which gives extra breathing room and also the frill design at the front.
Hope you guys have a blessed day and week and check back in this Wednesday as there will be a new post up and it will be a review of the Morphe Micro Brow Pencil that I posted on my Instagram about 2 weeks ago. Stay Blessed xo