New Year Goals
The start of a new year is the chance to start a new chapter in your life or as some people say: starting over. It is a moment of reflection; reviewing last year’s resolutions, looking at where you are at now; measuring progress made in terms of whether or not these resolutions have been achieved. A time to think about how you can improve your life and exactly what you envision for the future.
I prefer the word goal as apposed to “resolution” due to the fact that they seem more realistic and attainable. Looking back at 2016 I am grateful to God for all that He has done in my life and for all that has been possible this year. Now that this year has come to an end, I am looking forward to a better and brighter 2017. Expecting His continued favour and blessings not only upon myself but on my family, relatives and friends as well.
What I am thankful for in 2016:
- Support from family and friends because I do not know if I would have made it thus far without them
- Experienced a new life in foreign country
- A new environment
- Change in job
- Increased responsibilities and doing some things on my own for the first time
- Greater challenges in relation to work and personal life
- Lived alone for the first time which really taught me a lot of things along the way
- Launched my blog
- Gain at least 100 blog followers
- An improved and successful year of blogging
- Travel more
- New adventures
- Spend more time with family and friends
- Be a better person than I was in 2016
- Save a specified amount of money
- Read more books
- Exercise more and eat healthy
As the year comes to an end I would like to express a special thank you to my subscribers and daily readers for your love and support. Wish you all the best for 2017.