*I earn a small commission if you purchase through any of my links at no extra cost to you*
Everyday Makeup Bag Essentials
What is life without having everyday makeup bag essentials? You know the products you can’t live without and take them with you everyday? Honestly I know for a fact I do not use half the products in my bag on a daily basis. But I just tell myself that I need them with me all the time. Something about having them inside my handbag makes me feel much secured when leaving the house. On days when I tend to use a smaller bag, it does feel a little weird and as though I am forgetting something. This post is similar to my makeup bag for travel which I wrote some years ago, except this one is based on everyday products.
A List Of My Everyday Makeup Bag Essentials
- YSL Mini Liquid Lipstick which was a limited edition set and I reviewed in a separate post that you can read here. I keep these just in case I need to reapply any lipstick during the day. Or on days where I start off with wearing only lip gloss but for some reason changed my mind and wear lipstick.
- MAC Cosmetics In Extreme Dimension Lash. This one is a life saver for when I need to touch up my lashes during the day after sweating profusely. Its totally worth getting the full sized mascara.
- Evologie Stay Clear CREAM. As soon as I notice pimples on my face I always grab my Evologie Stay Clear Cream to take care of it quickly.
- Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay. If you love clay masks you are going to love this one by Origins.
- Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum. Who doesn’t love serum? Pictured is the travel size but so worth getting the bigger size.
- Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water. It’s a 2-in-1 product for giving my face a total refresh on no-makeup days and I use it for removing my makeup. Made for all skin types.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream. They said its supposed to help with getting rid of under eye circles and puffiness so I guess it works.
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 Ultra Facial Cream. On days when I need to give my face some extra moisture I use Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream.
- Anti Aging Rose Quartz Roller for face, eye and neck. There are so many benefits of using a jade roller and are too extensive to list here. But you definitely need one if you don’t already use one. I’m all for any useful tools and face products that are anti-aging.
- Lancome Visionnaire Pro Retinol Correcting Night Concentrate. In case you missed it, I reviewed the Lancome Visionnarie product line in this post here.
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Balm AP+ Body Cream for Extra Dry Skin. Whenever I experience bad dry skin irritations, I use this product.
Please share this post:
What products do you carry around in your makeup bag everyday? Share them with me below in the comments 🙂1