Last Updated on September 6, 2020 by Shevy
Journal Prompts For Goal Setting In 2020
50 journal prompts to have an amazing year in 2020. These journal prompts are ideal for goal setting, self discovery and self-love. As a new year approaches, I want to challenge you to reflect on 2019 and set new goals for yourself. A new year means a chance of starting a new chapter or turning a new page.
You may be interested in: 8 Good Characteristics Of Successful People
It is in your best interest to be honest with yourself when answering these questions. As time goes by, I suggest you go back to them to see what milestones you have reached. Here are 50 journal prompts to have an amazing year:
50 Journal Prompts To Have An Amazing Year
- What is my affirmation word of the year?
- What are my top 5 goals I want to accomplish in 2020?
- What is holding me back from accomplishing a goal?
- 3 Things I’m grateful for from 2019 are…
- What do I need to do less of in 2020?
- What do I need to do more of in 2020?
- 10 Things I want to do this year are…
- Top 3 places I wish to travel to this year and why.
- 2020 will be the year of?
- Best book I read in 2019 was?
- Did I attain all my 2019 goals, and what were they?
- What is the one habit I need to change in 2020?
- What was the highlight of your year?
- Where do I see myself in the next 5 years?
- What makes me happy?
- 10 interesting facts about myself are…
- What do I love most about myself?
- Who are the people in my life that make me the happiest?
- What looks impossible for me right now?
- If I could relive one moment what would it be?
- Who are my role models?
- What is my biggest regret in life?
- When am I most happy?
- In what areas of my life do I feel stuck?
- If I could travel anywhere in the world where would I go and why?
- What allowed me to reach this far in life?
- What 3 words describe me best?
- What scares me about the future?
- If I had all the money in the world, what would life be like?
- What does my daily routine look like?
- What distractions are hindering my productivity?
- If someone else described me, what do I think they would say?
- What do I want to learn more about?
- 2 memories I cherish the most are…
- Have I changed in the last 5 years? How so?
- If I could give advice to my younger self, what would I say?
- What is my favourite season of the year and why?
- How do I practice self-care?
- What is my favourite childhood memory?
- What’s my dream job?
- Do I enjoy my current job? Why? Or why not?
- How do I react to negative situations and feelings?
- What sets my heart on fire?
- Do I care about what others think about me? Why? Or why not?
- What do I want to be remembered for?
- What failure was I grateful for from last year?
- Am I pushing myself to my fullest potential?
- What do I wish I could make money doing?
- What is my favourite part about being single/married/in a relationship?
- Am I comfortable with my finances?
Goal-setting, Self-discovery and Self-love
These journal prompts will not only help you plan your 2020 goals. But also, they are great prompts for goal-setting, self-discovery and self-love. You should now have a clearer indication about your goals for 2020 and beyond. If not, then go back to your answers from the prompts above as they will stare you in the right direction.
Read next: A Day In The Life Of A Part Time Blogger
Have you already set your goals for 2020?8
Hi! I’m Shevy! I’m the Founder and Managing Editor of Travel Beauty Blog and I’ve been blogging since 2016. I am also the owner of Shevy Digital, a Content Marketing Agency where I lend my years of expertise to established entrepreneurs through consultations and strategy sessions.