Happy New Year
Happy New Year guys! If you are reading this post it means you have made it to another year. Firstly I want to thank God for good health, strength and for my family and friends who are here to celebrate life. I also would like to take this opportunity to wish you all, my lovely followers, a bright and prosperous New Year.
Some people call them resolutions but I call them goals. Remember your goals doesn’t have to major. They can be the simplest things you would like to accomplish. So what are some of my goals for 2019? Here they are:
- Firstly I want to challenge myself this year to do something that I have never done before.
- Focusing on one task before tackling another. I have a really bad habit of starting something and not completing it before jumping to the next thing.
- Read more books – this is usually always on my list of accomplishments for the year.
- Blog consistently – after taking some months off last year I need to get my blog back on track. It was a much-needed break and a time to reflect and rejuvenate.
- Procrastinate less – if I say don’t procrastinate at all, that might be near impossible so instead, I will work towards curbing that bad habit.
- Travel more – this year I hope to strike at least one of my bucket-list places off my list.
- Spend wisely – 2018 I was able to tick a few things off my wish-list that I have always wanted. So this year I need to get my savings back on track.
- Spend more time with my family. Far too much we get caught up busy working for other people while family time suffers.
- Exercise – Time to get back in my fitness routine as my goal is to get back in shape after a long break from not doing any workout at all.
Special thanks to all of you who continually read my blog and support me in every way that you possibly can. It doesn’t go unnoticed and I am going to continue working hard this year to provide you with more great content. So for now, hope you guys enjoy the rest of your day and make the most of it with your loved ones. Do you have any goals or resolutions for this year? Or are you taking it one day at a time as it comes? Happy New Year 2019!