Is The Flat Tummy Tea Really Worth It?
I have been using the Flat Tummy Tea on and off for over a year now and people always ask me that question. My answer normally goes like: its depending on the purpose you are using it for and the expectations you have of the results. Remember this tea does not promise to make you lose weight because its more of a cleanse and detox. So continue reading this post to see if its really worth buying.
This post contains affiliate links
Flat Tummy Tea aids with bloating and thereby your tummy should look and feel less bloated. They have a 4-week program for US$50 and a 2-week for $36 which is cheaper than some of the other detox teas. For the tea to work the instructions have to be followed so I try my best to do as it says. Have a cup every morning and then one in every 3 nights etc. Sometimes I miss a few days because I either forget to drink it or wake up late. Rushing out the house for work means no time to sit and have tea. But I am sure you relate to how difficult sticking to a routine can be at times.
Here are my findings:
1. Eat healthy. If you continue eating junk food you will not see the results.
2. You have to be consistent for it to work.
3. Don’t expect a miracle.
4. Aids with the bloating especially during that time of month.
5. Exercising regularly while taking the tea helps a whole lot.
6. Bowel movements are much easier so expect to go at least once or twice a day.
7. Increases metabolism and gives a boost of energy.
8. Tastes minty so you don’t necessarily need to add honey or sugar depending on your preference.
There are a lot of misconceptions about these type of teas if your expectations are something else so don’t buy this in hope of losing weight because you will be disappointed.
Read Next: How I Maintain My Diet
A commission is earned when purchases or clicks are made through the affiliate links in this post.