Coverfx Product Review
Before I dive into the 10 things I like most about these Cover|Fx products I would like to start off with my disclosure. These beautiful products were sent to me from Influenster as samples for review. However, all opinions expressed in this post are my own. Its been a few weeks now since I have tried the products and now its time for a review.
Prior to receiving these products, I have never used anything from this brand. Having to choose a foundation shade online for the first time can be quite a challenge if you are not a pro. But thankful the shade I chose (104) worked just fine with my complexion as it was very close to my MAC NW45.
Power Play Foundation
- Cost $44
- Size: 35ml / 1.18 full oz of product
- Shade: N100
Perfect Setting Powder
- Retails for $35
- Size: 10g / 0.35 oz of product
- Shade: Deep
10 Things I Like Most About These Coverfx Products
- Full coverage foundation even with a little bit of product applied to my face
- The foundation is definitely long-wear therefore I do not need to reapply at any time during the day
- There are 40 shades of foundation to choose from
- Products are matte and keeps my face matte even after sweating profusely
- Inexpensive when compared to makeup from similar brands
- Both foundation and setting powder goes hand in hand and can be used on all skin types
- Packaging is light-weight which makes it great for travelling, as they are made from hard plastic as opposed to glass
- A little bit of foundation goes a long way
- Nozzle on foundation bottle makes application easy without getting products everywhere
- Consistency of the foundation is not too thick neither not too runny and its very light-weight
If you have never used products from Cover|Fx before I highly suggest that you try the foundation and setting powder. Since I got them I gave my other foundations a rest and that doesn’t happen often. Hope you enjoyed this review and that it helps with your future purchasing decision from the company. Remember to hit the share button below and also subscribe to my blog so that you never miss an update.
Read Next: Aloette Body Care Products Review0